Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today Just Kicked My Behind!


Today was one of those work from sun up to sun down days. I am trying so hard to get the house ready for us to move but as each day goes by I am more and more scared that it won't sell. I have been doing everything that everyone tells me to do so that we can increase our chances of having our house stand out from the rest but the problem is not that, the problem is that no one is comng to see the improvments that I've made! Today alone, I cleaned out the entire basement and moved all of the furniture to the garage. I took a huge load to the DI and then completely emptied the backyard and the house of garbage because the curb pickup is tomorrow. I also cleaned up a flood that Ivan created in my kitchen and vacuumed the remnants of a "Kix" cereal storm that hit my living room. It was insane but here at the end of the day, I have a ton to show for what I did. Matt didn't seem as enthused as I was but I think that is because he is really having a hard time with moving away from Utah. I am having a hard time too but I know it is what the Lord want's for us. The thing that I am having a hard time with is that we are running out of time to sell the house. That used to make me think that maybe it wasn't the right thing for us but now there is no doubt in my mind that we are supposed to go. I am so thankful for the power of prayer because without it I would be lost when it came to these kinds of decisions. I just wish that I could make it easier on my husband. I pray that the Lord will give him the comfort that I have found.

No comments: