Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's that Time!

For some reason it didn't even dawn on me that it was flu season again. Perhaps this is because it is still close to 100 degrees here in AZ. So today I stopped to transfer some prescriptions at the local CVS Pharmacy (which is so awesome btw. I recommend it to anyone who has access to one!) and surprised my kids with flu shots! We were headed to the mall to play and the condition was that they got the shot first. I am mean, I know. But to make it fair, I got one too. Nora also got some new shoes at the store and now her new favorite word it "Shews!" It sounds so funny the way she says it. She stops as she is walking just to admire them and scream "Shews!" (I spelled it the way she says it, just in case my mom is reading this I want her to know that yes I can spell :) )!

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

LOL, we were going to get them at a free clinic in the grocery store parking lot yesterday. It was POURING down rain when we got there. The girls asked why were were there and I told them. Millie immediatly starts to break down and I am reassuring her it is no big deal. Well when we get there, because of the rain, it is closed down. Maddie then starts throwing a fit because "I WANT A SHOT!!!" I had no idea what to tell her. I have never had a child who wanted to inflict pain. Crazy!