Friday, October 10, 2008

Moving Day

So I realized today that I did not share with all of you exactly what moving day looked like at our house before we left. It was insane. I wish I could have had someone document the entire experience from start to finish because it would keep me from ever moving again. The experience started at 9am and finished at 10:30pm when the movers finally pulled out of the driveway headed for California with almost everything that we own. They tried to tell us that the truck would not fit anymore but that they would be back in the area the next week and they could pick it up then. Luckily we had the head honcho's number at Hanjin and he was able to set them strait. They went with Matt and got a UHAUL to gather the rest of our belongings. And then we were off to Arizona!

No comments: