Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween '08

This year, despite everything that is happening in our lives, we managed to celebrate Halloween. Our kids were so excited when we moved into our house and all of the surrounding houses were decorated with skeletons and "frankersteins." I held off on buying costumes for as long as possible but I ended up giving in before we actually moved. That is why some of these pics are taken in the hotel room. Of course they had to put on the costumes as soon as we got home. Now that Halloween is over, Claire still wears hers almost daily. Nora was Eeyore and she looked perfect. Grandma was in town and we all went to the ward trunk or treat. It was insane, I don't think I've ever seen one ward fill up two parking lots before but we managed it. It was a fun night and we were only out long enough for the kids to get two days worth of candy which was fine by me!

No comments: