Saturday, December 6, 2008

Making Dinner

Last night we had Calzone's for dinner and the kids helped make them! It was so fun. Usually I don't let the kids help. I don't know why I don't, I think it's a patience issue but I am getting much better at that. So I let the kids kneed the dough, roll it out and make their own calzone's. They had a blast eating and filling their calzone's with cheese and ham. Today we took a very long walk to Claire's preschool to pick up her homework. Claire rode her new bike the whole way. She was really aprehensive on her birthday when she rode her bike but by now she is doing awesome! She is even starting to go fast. It has given me a wonderful opportunity to tell her how awesome she is and how proud I am of her. I told her on the way home that she was so great at riding her bike and she said "I know I am!" Ivan is dying for a bike of his own. He has asked Santa for a bike but what he doesn't know is that mom and dad already bought him one. We didn't want to leave that one to Santa!





1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

They look like they had a BLAST! What a great idea.