Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nice to be noticed!


I received this reward from My cousin Lynnette!! Thanks for the recognition Lynnette! I love to blog. When I first heard of the whole thing I thought it was something I just couldn't get into. I have found that my blog is a way to help me feel connected to people that I love and a way to share myself with the world!
The following is a description of the award:
"I really like this award because of the way it says that these bloggers are not interested in lots of prizes, awards, etc.
I have been to some blogs, where the only goal seems to be snatching blog awards anywhere they can find them, whether they have been given these awards or not. The blogs I love are ones that I can relate to. The ones that deal with lifes joys, pitfalls & surprises with grace and laughter.The award states:"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I don't have 8 people to pass this on to so I am going to pass it on to Melissa and Tami. These gals do an awesome job keeping up with their blogs! Melissa is the one that convinced me to start a blog of my own. I love that Tami is not afraid to approach very hard and sometimes scarry subjects that we all experience. She is incredibly strong. Thanks gals!

1 comment:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Thanks Aubs!! You are GREAT! I miss you like crazy. I really do. I love ya!