Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank Goodness...

Thank goodness for friends that know when you just need to get out. I was going to stay home tonight and read my Twilight books while Matt watched wrestling but my friend Annmarie "dragged" me out to a movie. It was just what I needed. We saw "New in Town." It was a good show but it was no "Twilight." Although I had a good time I am glad to be back home with my husband. I miss him a lot when we are apart. We are doing pretty great for 7 WHOLE :) years of marriage. We had a rocky start but he is my best-friend now and I wouldn't have it any other way. Well, better get to bed. I have a Scentsy party here tomorrow and I am hoping that all will go well. I am working very hard on launching this and my cute husband has been so supportive.

No comments: