Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What a day

I have been doing much better this week but today is a little overwhelming. Matt and I have decided that it would be best if I did not get a part-time job but focus on Scentsy as well. I am so excited about this. I know it's hard work and it takes patience but I love it. I am hosting a Scentsy event at my house this Saturday and I am hoping for a great turn out. My awesome Director's husband is working diligently on web pages for us and you can now find me on google! It has brought in online orders from people I've never contacted before! I can't wait for all of this to get up and going. From what I have seen it has been a major success for my director and I am determined to have that same success! Matt is going to start donating plasma 2 times a week to keep us afloat in the meantime. They won't take my plasma because I have had brain surgery. I guess you could say there is just so much going on in my mind today but it's a good day. It's beautiful outside and the kids and I are going to go for a walk and pass out catalogs! Check out my website if you are interested in Scentsy. I have 2 and you can find them on the right side of the blog!

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Yay! I really hope it takes off for you as well. I got my first, I got your number from so and so who buys Scentsy from you call last night. And she wanted to place a big order and get some catalogs for people she knows who are interested also. It made my night, and all my efforts wondering if it was all worth it, worth it. :)