Friday, March 20, 2009

First Flight

Well, we made it to Tooele yesterday without any major incident but I must say that traveling with kids is very hard! They were so great, I must say that I was very suprised! I sat in the plane with Nora on my lap and right after take-off she fell asleep and slept the whole way. Claire and Ivan sat in a row with Matt behind me and they were so well behaved. I tell you what, if sacrament meeting took place in a plane we would have no problems! We are staying at Matt's Dad's house and we are sleeping in the trailor. It is great to have our own little place. The kids were excited because it is just like camping only better! We have been so busy visiting everyone that we left behind and it only looks like it's going to get busier but we are having a good time.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I'm happy for you...it's always fun to see the ones you miss!

{{HUGS}}
Nett