Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Cake

To finish the day yesterday, we had cake and Ice Cream at the park with some of our great friends here in AZ. There are 3 people here that have made life a lot easier, Tina, Amelia and Annmarie. I don't know what I would do with myself without them. I get to watch Amelia's kids a couple of days a week (until next week :( and I watch some of Tina's kids after school. It's been nice to depend on one another. It was a good birthday and I am thankful I had friends to share it with. As you can tell Matt was a little too stressed about work to do much celebrating.

1 comment:

Ortiz Family said...

It was fun! Sorry we couldnt stay longer, I already commited to the relief society thing! But the girls had fun. Maybe when I'm not in school any longer I'll have time to blog like you.