Monday, April 27, 2009

Monkey Man's Birthday!




Today was Matt's birthday and we had such a great time being together as a family! We are so grateful for him and all the hard he puts into being our father, husband and best friend! Matt is a crazy one and doesn't eat birthday cake so instead I baked him a meat loaf cake. I must say that was quite creative! He loved it. Boy do I know my husband well. He and I got a little time away from the kids and went to see "Taken." It was an awesome flick! On the way home we got pulled over because I rolled through a stop sign but I was able get off with a warning! Thank goodness for small blessings, that would have put quite a damper on Matt's birthday especially because he is so worried about money all of the time. I love him for that...most of the time. Well Matt, this one's for you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: