Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is there such thing as pre-pardom depression?

Compared to last week, this week is going much better. There have been no significant meltdowns in the last 3 days which I believe is highly attributed to starting my medication again. Being the procrastinator that I am I ran out of my depression medication and being as lazy as I am right now, it took me two days to go and get it. This pregnancy has been very hard on me emotionally. I never imagined it would be so hard to be pregnant while taking care of three little one's. I did well yesterday though, I finally cleaned the kitchen which was beginning to disappear but today I am so sick to my stomach and exhausted that I have spent most of the day lying down. I will be glad to get through this stage. The kids are all sick, I think the mono has slowly made it's way through all of them. I am going to go have Ivan tested tonight. Matt is not feeling well as of late either. It was about this time last year that we all got sick for a couple of months. Oh well, we will just stay home in our airconditioned house and sleep it away.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hoping that you are all feeling better today.