Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well, I have successfully made it almost to the end of my first trimester. I am excited. I have already started showing which has been hard because I feel very fat. The kids are finally all healthy (crossing my fingers) and there have been no major catastrophe's here for at least a week. I think that is a record! We are looking forward to the Arizona winter. We can't wait to play outside at the park again. In the meantime, we spend our days napping and watching TV (no wonder I have been gaining a lot of weight with this baby). I see the doctor again on the 8th of this month and this time she said we should be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Continually keeping you in my prayers.

Lynda said...

That is so great Aub! I'm glad to hear it :)