Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's a...

eBabyShowerGames.com myspace graphic comments
Free Baby Shower Games


Today was the big ultrasound! Matt was not able to go but I was able to take one of my best friend Ameliea with me. I must say I am so excited to be having another girl! Poor Ivan was mad and Matt is a little disappointed but I can't handle another boy, they are way too hard! They are going to repeat the ultrasound in 4 weeks so that they can get a better picture of the heart, they weren't able to see all 4 chambers because she was moving so much. It probably had something to do with the 40 oz of vitamin water and candy bar I had before the ultrasound. I wanted to make sure that girl opened her legs!

4 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Woohoo! Congrats.

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

YEA!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Love you and miss you tons!

JaneX said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!

todavine said...

Congrats!!!