Thursday, December 31, 2009

3D Disappointment

I must say I was very disappointed when I went to my last OB appointment. I was all geared up for my 3D ultrasound, I have never seen one and couldn't wait to see what little Naomi looked like. Just before she started I said "this is the 3D ultrasound right?" and she said "First I measure and then if she cooperates we will switch to
3D." Well, that did it, she jinx us and when we started we could see that little "Nae" had turned herself head down and backwards. We tried and tried to get her to turn but no luck. All we could see was the back of her head and her spine. So she was NOT cooperating! So needless to say we did not get any 3D images, we didn't even get clear images at all. This was our one shot at 3D because we cannot pay to go somewhere else and this one would have been free. Oh well, we will just have to be patient.

I am measuring a week bigger than the baby and have a feeling that my test for gestational diabetes will turn up positive. I just have a feeling. I will be so excited to meet this little one. She brings hope with her for this new year and perhaps new circumstances. Everyday our circumstances seem to improve a little bit and I am determined that this upcoming year will be better than last year. I hope you all have a wonderful new year.

No comments: