Thursday, May 26, 2011

Another Week in Utah

Another week has passed here in Utah and we are feeling even more settled than before. The kids have been acting up a little bit but school let out yesterday for their friends and so now they get to play! They are so excited. Matt is doing well staying at home with them. The hard part is, now they seem to want to go to him more than me. Now I know what he must have been feeling all the time when he was working. Work is going well for me. Things have slowed down and so I have a lot of free time on my hands. My supervisors are so wonderful. This has been the perfect position to introduce me back into the working world. This weekend is a long one and I am looking forward to it. I can't seem to get enough sleep lately and so hopefully we can get plenty of rest this weekend as well as do some fun things. Matt and I are looking for new cars and I must say that I hate shopping for cars. We don't have good luck with cars. We are so happy to be back in Utah. The weather is cold for us now that we are accustomed to Arizona weather but hopefully now that it is memorial weekend, summer will decide to make an appearance. We are happy though and it is a wonderful feeling.

No comments: