Friday, November 9, 2012

Organizing Our House And Family

Tonight I was able to take Claire Bear to the store with me for some one on one time with mom. We really had such a good time. I'm such a sucker and so she came home with a baby doll and a bracelet that says "call me maybe"
We went to Walmart and Rue 21. She was like a kid in a candy store. Claire is like her mamma, she loves bling.
I haven't had one on one time with each of my kids in a while. Naomi is the only one I get to be alone with lately. The kids are constantly on the run. As soon as they are home from school they are off to play with friends. I love our neighborhood. I love my neighbors! We have plenty of boys. In the neighborhood for Ivan to play with and he is in heaven! Naomi is old enough now to understand that Ivan is going somewhere fun and always asks to go with him. Today she was home playing with Nora and her friend. They were playing school and it was so fun
to listen to them. I just can't believe how grown up they have gotten. Over the last 6 months while we were dealing with strokes and rehab and therapy my babies grew up. It is so nice to be at home more often doing everyday things. I love that there is no news to report. It's so nice to just work on organizing our house and family.

No comments: