Monday, March 24, 2008

My Job








I love being a stay at home mom and a daycare provider, despite it's many challenges. I realized today though that I have this wonderful little group of people that I am responsible for a lot of the time and what an opportunity that really is. We have a lot of fun together and although I am exhausted by the end of the night, it is quite fulfilling. Here are some of our friends from the dogghouse. There is a picture of Claire and Millie. They have been friends from the start!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hey Aubrey! I so agree with you. Some of my most charished memories are of my daycare. I know you do a good job because you were great help to me with my daycare that summer you came to stay with me. Love ya lots! Lynnette :0)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Hey...we have the same doll house as you! Too funny.