Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Offer

Well, while most people spent their Labor Days relaxing and playing with their families, Matt and I were in a frenzy of cleaning so that we could show our house. After 2 weeks of nothing, we had two showings yesterday. The first one wants to write up an offer on the house but they want us to pay 6%! (3% for a downpayment and 3% for closing costs) I wish that we could afford to do that just so the madness will end and we won't have to show the house anymore. We told them they could write it up at 3% and we could accept but we havn't heard anything from our realtor yet. It would be so nice if this would work out so I could stop killing myself. This will be the hardest part of the actual physical move for me because I have movers coming to pack and move our things. I will just be glad when this part of it is over with.

No comments: