Monday, October 20, 2008

One day down and counting...

So this morning was an especially hard morning with the kids but we had some good news. It looks like we are going to be able to sign documents for the house on the 22nd and they are going to table fund so we can be in the house by Wednesday night or Thursday. I am so excited but I realized one thing in my excitement. Although I knew that the movers are not going to be coming until Nov. 1st I did not realize that my washer and dryer were going to be with them...I sure hope there is a laundry mat in Queen Creek and if not then I am glad that our underwear is the only thing we don't have a month's supply of. People laughed at me when I packed our whole closets to bring with us to the hotel but I just felt like I should. Well, now I know why. This afternoon was much easier because we spent a few hours at "the snake park" as my kids call it. It is a huge park that has statues of huge snakes and other creepy things that apparently spit water in the summer. It's their favorite place to go and despite the 90 + weather we went. Nora fell off of the very top of the big kids playground and all I can say is thank goodness for sand. If it hadn't been sand below her we could have had a real problem on our hands.
We are beginning our official count down until we get into the house. Worst case senario we get in on the 30th, best case senario we get in on Wednesday...let the counting begin.

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

YAHOO!!! Hope the movers come soon. When are they planning on being there?