Monday, November 17, 2008

Something's Wrong...

So after I crashed the motorcycle almost a week ago I didn't think that I was hurt. My arm hurt a little but the huge bruise that is still there did not form until the next morning. Well, now it's got a lump in it and it hurts! My other arm hurt a little but I thought (and am still wondering) it was just sore muscles. Well, here we are a week later and the arm without the bruise hurts everytime I lift anything or twist it. We are talking exscrutiating, not just sore muscle stuff. So I am headed to the immediate care today to make sure that the lump in my bruise is not something to worry about and to see what the heck I have done to my other arm. This is so stupid! I don't think I will ever get back on that dumb bike again. I can't even lift my baby without it killing me!

No comments: