Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Father and Son"

It was so wonderful to have Matt's family come to visit. Matt needed so much to see his dad. One day we went for a "short" ride in the car to a nearby state park. It ended up being a 100 mile drive mostly on dirt road but it gave us a wonderful chance to be together as a family and sing songs the whole way. It poured rain the entire time and I was terrified as we drove through flash flood areas and near the edges of cliff's but now that I look back on it, it was a great time! Here is a picture that I caught as Matt and his dad stood in the rain together. I realized this week how much the two of them are alike and that is a good thing. I told Matt that it was a good thing I love his dad because the two of them are so much the same!I also caught this video of Granny Vicki letting loose and racing with the kids!

No comments: