Monday, December 1, 2008

I Want More Twilight!

So I started reading the Twilight series again and it has made me want to go see the movie again so badly! Seeing the movie has just made the books that much better for me. For Christmas I got (a little early) the whole box set of the books in hardback and I am almost through with the first one. Things are quiet now that Mark and Mandy and the girls are gone. We have to spend a lot of time close to home because Ivan is potty training and I swear it's going to take forever. He has the pee part down pat. He hasn't peed his pants in a week but I swear he is pooping in his pants just to piss me off! My mom once said "you don't see many adults that aren't potty trained so don't worry." Well, I have come to the conclusion that the reason you don't see them is because their parents killed them for pooping in their pants so much! Luckily I can just take him outside and spray him down because the water coming out of the hose is bathtub warm. I just need more patience. I wish that it was something that came naturally to me but it just isn't. So to break up the frustrations of the day I read my Twilight books. All I can say is that I want to see the movie again and I can't wait for the next movie! I want more Twilight!!!!

No comments: