Monday, March 9, 2009

Back and Forth

Today it was back to babysitting for me. It has been good because it has gotten my mind off of what has happened but this afternoon has been slow and I am a little blue. I am not worrying about trying to conceive again because with the last miscarriage we got pregnant the next month. I just wish that we didn't have to wait for a little bit. I go back and forth with being okay about all of this when the truth is it just sucks. I miss knowing that there was a little someone forming inside of me. I miss knowing that there was someone else ready to join our family. It makes me sad. Hopefully before too long there will be another little someone forming inside of me. Even though I was very early on with both of my miscarriages it is still a loss and you still mourn for those babies that would have been. I can't imagine what others who lose their children later on in pregnancy must go through

No comments: