Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Watch Out!



This picture says it all...I am armed with hormones and ready to strike. I don't remember being this bad with the last two. I was horrible with Claire, I was so mean to everyone. I was probably that way with the others too (If you say anything be careful, I'll find you!). Today I got mad at my kids for turning on the hose to get a drink. They got all wet but it's in the 80's here! What the heck???? Is it just that I am tired of the laundry or that I am tired of having them get into things instead of just quietly playing??? I also got mad at my husband because the doctors office was making him wait so long, I smacked the cat for pawing on my stomach and screamed at my kids last night for asking for lemonade when I didn't feel good. I don't know what my problem is, I just feel like ripping something apart! I'm mother of the year, let me tell you. I have been cramping too and I hate that. I do that with every pregnancy but I am always scared that I will miscarry. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments: