Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweet Memory Made

Today I had an awesome opportunity. I was able to attend a Mother's Day luncheon that was put on by Claire's preschool teachers and all the kids. Very rarely do I get to spend time alone with Claire. Claire and I are a lot alike and we tend to fight like cat's and dog's a lot of the time. We have been through a lot together and today was a huge reminder to me of how much I love my little girl. I was so proud of her as she told me all about her friends at school and then sang with all of her classmates. She is such a special little girl. She is so smart and I am often very suprised at the things that come out of her mouth. She is so independent which I love and hate all at the same time. I was so grateful for this day because she and I have really been struggling lately. I couldn't help but be emotional when she sang her mother's day song. She is so beautiful. I love my little Claire Bear!<

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

what adorable pictures, I am glad you guys got to spend time with each other. You both need it sometimes. Hope all is well, take care!

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

What a special day. I remember when I went to Miss Bodines for something similar with Mills.

I am debating weather or not to show these posts to Millie. She would LOVE to see her friend Clair, but I am not so sure I can handle the sadness and tears that would follow because we couldn't jump in the car and visit.