Friday, June 12, 2009

Day After Day


Another day starts and it's hard not to feel like it's the same day starting over and over. The kids are constantly fighting and screaming. It's so hard to be positive when you are around that all of the time. I feel like it's my fault some how. I have tried so hard to be a good parent but maybe in trying so hard I have done them a disservice. I don't know what to do anymore. This fatigue thing is kicking my butt. I'm hoping it's because there is a rainbow coming (some of you know what that is) but I am not going to hope too much. We could use a rainbow amidst all of these storms. Today we have two different dr.'s appointments, that should be fun but then it's the weekend and I get to be with my hubby, YAY! We are going to try to go out for a date tonight, I can't wait.

No comments: