Friday, June 5, 2009

Just So Tired


I don't know what is going on but I am so tired. It seems like I just can't get enough sleep! I did get a good nap this afternoon but I had the weirdest dreams the whole time. I was at a friends house but it wasn't their house at all. They lived in this huge place. Part of it was your regular sized home but it opened into a huge double kitchen, literally there was a sink, dishwasher and stove on each side. One side was a little less modern and the other side was completely black and stainless steel. Then you went down into this "pit" that had the table and a pool. The backyard opened up to a huge playground with a wooden slide. I would think sliding down wood would hurt your butt! Somehow my friend ended up at my house and I was at hers with her kids and mine. I was trying to gather some things she had told me to and get to my house. I just couldn't get there. One minute I was pulling a child out of the pool, the next I was giving one a bath. I kept knocking pictures off the walls and could not round up all the children. When I finally woke up enough to hear my own kids, it was all I could do to drag my butt out of bed and then I wasn't sure if the dream was real or not. They are not usually this vivid! I think it is telling me something. I think maybe I have kids on the brain a little too much. I think maybe I need a break!

No comments: