Thursday, June 4, 2009

What the Heck!

I swear, I must have done something in my previous life to piss off the powers that be and in return they gave me Ivan and Claire. It is so hard to love them so much but be so mad at them! They have been inside for two days now and they are going nuts! Claire has been successful in kicking a hole in her wall during a fit and Ivan kicked a hole in his door when he was in time-out. Obviously time-out won't work for us without the house falling apart at the seams. It is so frustrating to not know what to do. Their newest trick is to tie things to their ceiling fan. They have bunk beds so Claire can reach the fan. They think it's great fun but one of them is going to get their head cut off! I am going to have to take the fan down and replace it with a regular light. They will be hot at night but that is not my problem. I am so worn out. I have been told by my psychiatrist that I need to have at least 4 hours a week away from the kids but there is no way to do that without being away from my husband and I really want to be with him right now. The worst part is that he had to leave tonight and go to scouts. Of all nights, it had to be tonight. SOOOO frustrating.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

(((Aubrey))) Being a SAHM is one of the hardest jobs, EVER. And the summer time in AZ with little ones SUCKS! I know where you are coming from. You are so awesome! You always uplift me. You are a great friend!! THANK YOU!!