Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sigh of Relief

My Mother in law is coming to help us out for a while and I feel like a huge burden has just been lifted. I just feel that if we can get some help we can get caught up with life and then we will have some breathing room. I just haven't been able to bounce back from everything that life has thrown at us this year and so knowing that she is coming is so great. I am grateful that we have been able to build a good relationship. It was very hard on us when Matt's mom died and his Dad got remarried but we know that Vicki is a great blessing to this family.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Glad to see that you are getting some help. Family is sometimes the best medicine.

Lynda said...

How nice that your MIL is coming to help you out!! What a blessing that must be!!