Friday, July 17, 2009

Almost 5 Weeks


Well, one more day and I will be 5 weeks pregnant. This is two weeks longer than our last one lived. I am starting to get excited but I push it away. The thing that I am most excited about is the fact that I have NO cramping! I even had cramping with Claire and Nora. I have an ultrasound on Monday and they said that we will be able to see the heartbeat. We will just see. I hope it's there and that the fetus is viable. I will be so glad when the security comes and I can start letting myself plan for a new member of our family. In the meantime I am terrified but I just try not to think about it. In fact, most of the time I don't think about being pregnant. It dawns on my every once and a while when I am extremely tired or cranky but other than that, it's just somewhere in the back of my mind so that I don't get too used to the idea. We'll see, we'll see.

No comments: