Sunday, July 5, 2009

End of the Week

Wow,it seems like this week was very long. Today was a hard day for our little family but it was good at the same time. We had too much flu and too much sun this weekend and so today we had to take it easy. I took out my guitar today which I haven't played in about 10 years and it was just like riding a bike. I can still play the handfull of songs that I learned way back when. All my years of growing up, music was a huge part of our lives and I want that for my kids. Tonight before they went to bed I was able to play "I am a child of God" and they sang along. If we are going to start camping as a family, the guitar is what makes a camping trip complete.
I have had a hard time this evening. I have been very anxious and irratable. I don't know if it's a rainbow or just hormones but I am all over the place. I am hoping for the best but we will see. I wish it was not time to start another week but at the same time I am ready to get things back on schedule. Like I said, I am all over the place. Guess it's time for bed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope this week is better for you, I also feel all over the place. I wish I could hop a plan and come down right now! I will plan for something first of next year for sure. I hope the flu is gone out of your house, that is always no fun. Prayers are with you and your family. Take care, and call anytime.

Steph

todavine said...

I hope you have a better week this week. You deserve the best week ever. I didn't know that you played the guitar, and that would be such a fun camping trip.