Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hope it Sticks

Well, I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. At first I thought I wasn't because the second line was so faint but it was there and I am. I cried when it set in that I was pregnant. I want another baby so badly but unfortunately we have learned the very hard way that pregnancy does not always end in a baby for us. We will just have to wait and see what happens. I am only about 3 weeks along so I am "minutes pregnant" as my last doctor would say. I hope so badly that this one sticks. Whether or not it does, today I have had a sense of peace that I hope will accompany me regardless of the outcome of the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

Congratulations!! I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers! I hope all goes well.

todavine said...

Congratulations! Sending baby sticky vibes!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!! Hope all goes well.