Friday, October 16, 2009

Dollars and Sense...


Day one of feeling better! Today we actually did more than sleep and feel crappy all day! The kids are very cooped up so tonight I took them out for a dollar hamburger and a long drive in the car. I needed out as well. It's amazing how crazy a person can feel when they are stuck inside all day. We drove all around and looked for "dinosaurs" in the fields by our houses and found a wicked curve to drive around over and over. I am so glad that my children are easily amused. It has been such a long week and such a crappy way to spend that week (with the flu). I am glad that kids are on the mend because school starts again on Monday and I need for them to go! Now that we have been out and about and part of the real world for a couple of hours, we can have a nice night here at home and not feel like we are crawling the walls. Last night Matt was able to feel the baby move for the first time! It was great to have him feel it as well, it makes it more real. Our little one was on the move a lot last night. I can't wait until Wednesday when we find out whether it is a boy or a girl!

No comments: