Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Well, yesterday Matt discovered he has a hernia on the scar the runs they length of his abdomen. His appendix burst years ago and they thought it was an ulcer so they started cutting just below his breastbone and ended up cutting clear down below his belly button to clean him out. So now he most likely has to have surgery. We are going to try to get him in to have surgery this month but that will most likely NOT happen. They have a new attendance policy at work which means that he will be lucky to have the time off for the surgery and will most likely have NO time off for the baby to be born. My mom suggested that I ask to be induced on a weekend so that Matt can be there and I guess that is what we will have to do. I would rather not be induced because I am having this one naturally, no drugs and the pitocin makes the contractions worse. Matt and I are both sick and I have developed some sort of weird rash on my neck! Man I will tell you when it rains around here it pours! I am surprised that God did not warn us, I think we missed the memo about the ark. We are still very blessed however. Matt's family will be here for Christmas and we couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift.

No comments: