Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Got to Hang In There


Another appointment come and gone with the perinatologist. Ultrasound showed that she is higher than she has ever been on the anemia scale but still in the stable range and so they are letting me go at least one more week. My amniotic fluid has gone down to a 22 which is normal and so they are not worried about that anymore. Baby is still breech and so it looks like it will be a C-Section no matter what, we'll just see. Getting very tired of all these appointments and trying to find child care. I have decided it would be less stressful to just take the kids with me and so I am going to try to schedule my appointments in the afternoons from now on or the kids are just going to have to miss some school. At the perinatologists office they said not to schedule anymore appointments past next week and so maybe we are getting down to the wire, I don't know. One minute everyone seems to be up in a panic and telling me to get registered at the hospital and the next minute they are telling me that she is stable and hang in there. It's such an emotional roller coaster by now that I just don't have the energy to even be worried anymore. I can tell I am getting depressed because I don't want to leave the house. I can also tell that I am nesting and I am glad for that, my house has been a wreck for far too long. Very glad that this will all be over in 6 weeks. I realize at that point we will have a whole different mess on our hands but my mom will be here and then Matt's step-mom and I will finally have the help that I am so desperate for. Just got to hang in there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.