Thursday, January 28, 2010

Takin' It Easy

Well, Naomi may be coming soon. 2 nights in a row I have had about 2 steady hours of contractions and hard ones at that. I go in on Friday to have her anemia checked and then they are supposed to schedule the C-Section but I think they better check me to see if I am dilating. We are getting down to the wire now and I have decided that I am going to stop trying to get my house "ready" for me to go to the hospital. No matter how much I clean it is just going to get messed up again. I wasn't even really doing for myself, I was doing it so I wouldn't be embarrassed when My mom and Matt's step-mom come down. I don't even think they will care and if they do then oh well. I am just going to relax and focus on my kids and the little things that have to be done but other than that I am going to take it easy!