Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can the next 3 weeks be over yet?

Oh man...that's about all I can say right now. Well technically I can only whisper it because I am sick and have lost my voice. Do you know how hard it is to get kids to do what you need them to do when you don't even have a voice?
I am going in for an appointment at the OB's office today and I must say I am very frustrated. I go in for a non-stress test and then I am supposed to see the doctor. When all of these problems started the doctor made it very clear that I HAVE to be seen by a physician and not a physicians assistant. I also needed to see the doctor because they were going to schedule my C-Section and the perinatologist had some other things he wanted me to discuss with them. I also had some complaints (no big surprise there) about the communication or lack of communication between the two doctors and their offices. I don't know why this has me so anxious, I guess because I am sick and pregnant and trying to take care of three very energetic kids. Can't these next 3 weeks be over yet?

No comments: