Friday, February 12, 2010

SOOO Much to Tell

So much has happened and I have just been to tired to blog so if you want step by step updates you will have to check my cheat sheet (AKA Facebook). Went to a routine visit at the perinatologists today and what do you know, they sent me to the hospital AGAIN. The baby was tachycardic which means that her heart rate was dangerously high. Turns out I was very dehydrated and so when they got me hydrated that spaced the contractions and brought her heart rate down. I have been having contractions on and off again all day so I am not sure we are not headed in again soon. They gave me a steroid injection to give her lungs a head start and I go back to the hospital for another one tomorrow. Her heart rate was in the high 170's in the Dr.'s office and went into the 190's at the hospital. This little kiddo wants out. The doctors feel like we have reached a point where with the steroids and her being 2 days away from 35 weeks, she could come. I feel at peace with it too. I am so tired and I can't imagine she isn't too from all this contracting. We have one strong little girl coming to us, I hope we can keep up with her. Thanks for all of the prayers and thoughts and phone calls, we have the best friends in the world!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Aubrey, I am so on edge for you. I am praying that everything goes smoothly with everything. That little girl has a mind of her own. :0)