Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lovely People

Yesterday was not a good day. If you read my previous post you know why and I was super stressed. Last night just as I was leaving to make an hour trip to the airport to pick up a rental car that really couldn't afford our home teacher called and said that we could borrow their extra car. So now we have a van to transport all of us to the hospital tomorrow and home when it's time. My mom has a car to use while she is here alone with the kids and I don't have to worry about it. So today I can spend the day getting ready to bring Naomi into this world tomorrow. I am so thankful for great and giving people. I am so thankful for the Home Teaching program and our home teacher and his family in particular, he always comes and is always concerned. They are just lovely people!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Is there a new baby at your house? Hope all is well for mom & baby.