Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Worried Ramblings


GeoTagged, [N40.55502, E112.27974]

So yesterday's doctor appointment still has me sort of spinning. I'm trying not to worry about the mammogram on Thursday but because things don't tend to go well for us medically I'm worried. at least we'll know. I have been so emotionally exhausted for so long that I worry that if it is cancer that I won't be strong enough to fight it. I just keep telling myself that it will be fine. I also have an infection in my uterus and it is not the most comfortable thing in the world. I think I just got run down with everything we've been through. I just know that if I am sick we have to make some changes if I'm going to get better. I've had a million things running through my head and they all revolve around "if I'm sick" but I will tell you one thing, if I'm not sick, if I don't have cancer we are having a party!

No comments: