Thursday, February 2, 2012

Every Quiet Moment

It has been a very long time since I have updated this blog. There really was not a lot going on for our family, we are very blessed. We had a very nice break from our trials after Christmas. We have hit a very rough spot right now but even still I feel a certain amount of calm. We have left where we were living for various reasons and are now homeless. Just to clear up any misconceptions we were not kicked out or forced to leave but due to circumstances we could no longer keep our children in that environment. I am extremely grateful for all of the help my father in law has seen fit to give us. We are now sleeping on the couches at a best friends house and trying to figure out what our next move is. I have cried for days because I feel like such a failure to my children. We have gladly opened our doors to others before but I must say I never expected to be on this end of things. It is a very difficult place to be. So I pray. In every quiet moment of every day I plead with Heavenly Father that we will be lead to what is right for us. This is quite a change from one year ago. When we came back from Arizona I had a very hard time and was very angry with God for our circumstances. Now he seems to be the only one that has any answers and I pray for those answers constantly. We have a plan and I know with Gods help we will find our place in this world.

No comments: