Friday, February 24, 2012

New Additions!

The past two days have been exciting for our family! Last night Claire and I drove up to Kaysville and brought home our new dog! We were so excited! We adopted a small Yorkie and she is extremely sweet. She is a papered purebred, her AKC registered name is
Ms. Libby Lou Sassy Pants! I love it! She is definitely sassy and thinks she is in charge around here. Lol. It was so fun taking Claire. She gets to do a lot of things with me now that she is getting older and I love spending the time with her. Ivan trails along with Matt everywhere he can and Nora and Naomi and I have our time together while the older ones are at school. Now that life is slowing down it is fun to have our playtime together. Matt is feeling much better. He is still on oxygen but we are hoping that he may be able to get off of it soon. His diabetes is well controlled right now and we are able to get some good exercise time together walking with Libby and the kids. My in-laws are moving to Idaho and instead of selling this house they are letting us stay here and rent from them. It is such a blessing for us. Matt is enjoying his job and is very good at what he does! Life has been kind to us lately. Today I got my early birthday present, an iPad! I love it! Isn't tax time wonderful? I am very grateful for all that we have been blessed with. We are starting to feel like a functional family again!

1 comment:

Miss M said...

This post made me happy. Hooray for the Garffs. I'm glad things are looking up. It's about time.