Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ughh

Yesterday was quite the day. I was down alot. Nora didn't feel good and stayed home from school so Naomi had her playmate all morning. Matt came home in the afternoon to take over the chaos while I took Ivan to the psychiatrist. We've been struggling a lot lately with his behavior. His medication doesn't seem to be working. Fortunately he was in true form last night and so the psychiatrist got too see exactly what we deal with daily. He could tell I was having a hard time and was very supportive. We are adding another medication to Ivan's regimen and I'm praying it will help. They also want some neuro testing done. He wants to find out if we are really dealing with bipolar disorder or if it's a form of autism. Either way I worry for my little man and pray for more patience to help him through this.


No comments: