Sunday, October 28, 2012

Make Them Happen

Wow what a week! We have had a house full of sick kids and now sick mammas! We missed temple night and I missed the kids primary program. I was really bummed about both. I was really looking forward to the temple. We haven't been in a while and I really needed it. Matt and I need to set up a weekly time to go to the temple.
on friday I was finally able to get the kids their halloween costumes and they were so excited. We found a dolphin costume for Nora, a unicorn costume for Naomi, ninja costume for Ivan and a vampire costume for Claire. We had a fun time watching them model their costumes for us.
the weekend has flown by. I've been sick for 3 days now and I'm ready to start feeling well again.
I feel like things are finally headed forward and we're finding a new normal. As nice a that is, I have to admit that it's a little scary. Everytime we find our niche something seems to go horribly wrong. I am tired of being scared though. I have learned so much and overcome so much this year that there seems no point in being afraid. I was talking with a friend if mine who recently lost her husband in a tragedy. We both agreed that it was time to be done being scared and time to start doing all of the things that we are afraid of. Shaving my head was scary but something I have always wanted to do. I have loved it!! I'm going to make a list of things that I have always wanted to do and start making them happen!




No comments: