Sunday, June 8, 2014

Breaking ground

You come to a point in your life where you can continue on one path because it's easy and comfortable or you can change your path and find happiness through hard, hard trials. I am at such a point in my life. What's comfortable is no longer acceptable for me. What's comfortable has become hateful and hurtful. I'm changing my path which includes building some walls, thick walls. No letting people in so quickly. I would be perfectly happy to just be with my little family in our little house all of the time but I guess that can't happen. It will as much as possible though! I'm tired of friendships that are more work than anything. I'm tired of giving an inch and being dragged a mile. I just want love and comfort in my own home. It's going to take some growing and a lot of building but I do believe it's time to break ground.

No comments: