Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well, even though we only live 20 miles from Matt's work, it still takes some time to get there and a lot of gas in the van that he was driving. Last weekend we went looking at cars and bikes and here is what we ended up buying. It is the first brand new transportation that we have purchased and I have not even been on it yet! It is a 2008 Suzuki Burgman 400. It only had 4 miles on it when we bought it! I think it's pretty cool and I plan on doing some riding as soon as things settle down here. I will admit I am still a little nervous that he is riding it but a lot of drivers here are driving these. There are more scooters and motorcycles on the road here than cars!


1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

horray for saving gas! And that he can drive it year round.