Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Hey Everyone!
So I joined the Scentsy team (finally) and for those of you that have been to my house you have seen what Scentsy warmers look like and how wonderful they smell! Take a look at my website and order some for someone you love! These warmers make the perfect gift, especially for Christmas. They are a wonderful way to add light and scent to your home. They are wickless and flameless so they do not burn. I leave mine on 24 hours a day. There are so many styles to choose from and the scent of the month is always 10% off! Check them out on my website and fell free to order from there or call me with any questions or orders! The web address is www.scentsy.com/aubs

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Awesome Aubrey!! I hope we both do well! I am having my launch party tonight, but I think it is going to be a bust. The one person I had RSVP just emailed and said she wasn't going to be able to make it. I hope Justin is ready to listen to me talk about it because I didn't clean the house and cook and get everything all set up for nothin.