Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Discovery

When we lived in Tooele, I was a part of a message board called Tooele Mommies and it was a life-saver. Luckily there is a branch called the Phoenix Mommies as well! When I found out that we were going to move here I joined Phoenix Mommies to get some answers to some of the questions that I had about the areas in Arizona. Since we have been here I haven't been on the board very much and after today I am asking myself why I haven't been on here these past 8 months. Yesterday I got back on for the first time in 6 months. When I got on I saw that they had just started a grief support group for people who have lost children, miscarried or given birth to stillborn babies. I know many of you probably think that I need to get on with my life, everyone has miscarriages but I found a place where people understand exactly why I cannot just move on. I found a place where I can connect with others who have suffered the same loss that I have or even greater ones. I have discovered a place where I can grieve openly with others that understand and don't wonder why I just can't get over it. I am so thankful for Phoenixmommies.com and the ladies that visit daily.

1 comment:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

:) I hope being part of that group will help you. Having a place where people understand is such a great thing.