Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Out of Sync

Today was all out of sync but it's nearly over so for that I am grateful. I have been extremely tired today (thank you Ivan!) but I think that is just motherhood for you. Tomorrow is Claire's last day of school and then our summer officially begins. I am not sure if I should be excited or terrified for a summer full of trying to entertain my children! There is a lot to do around here that involves water though and so I am not too scared. I just wish they would stop fighting. Claire's favorite thing to do lately is pick fights with everyone in the family. I am going to try to work this summer. Right now the plan is for me to work "Scentsy" and if that doesn't bring in enough extra income we will figure something else out. So far though I have had some good success with just online orders from people I don't even know! That's an easy paycheck, let me tell you! Well, I'm off to pack the kids in the car and drive 20 minutes just to get a perscription. oh...boy.

No comments: